Our history

Our history

The history of the plant starts in 1944, when Chelyabinsk Plant of Paints and Coatings opened a zinc oxide facility. In the 1990s it had a number of reorganizations, which didn’t help to overcome the financial decay. In 2005 zinc oxide production was shut down.
The renewal of ZINCO started in 2007 with new management and shareholders. For 4 years of downtime all the resources, once fully efficient, were lost. The rebuilding of facility has been done: the equipment restoration, general utilities setting, developing of production plan. The facility was restarted with the staff of 60 employees. In short terms contracts with high profile partners were made due to accurate work and commitment to the job.